This is a high resolution (87.9 MB) PDF for local printing. After the order is placed, the link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2021 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
Designed for grades 6 and up. Students will:
- • Recognize the relationship between the forest ecosystem and human life.
- • Connect forest management to healthy habitats, improved water quality and biodiversity.
- • Discover the role of urban forests in cities.
- • Acknowledge steps that can be taken to improve forests.
- • Identify the parts of a leaf that make up its structure.
- • Classify trees based on bark, leaves, and wood type.