This is a high resolution (21.0 MB) PDF file for local printing. Designed for students in grades 4 - 5. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2020 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Observe that plants have external structures
that serve various functions in both pollination
• Relate the role of pollinators to plants and the supply of
food for human consumption.
• Differentiate between vertebrate/invertebrate, mammal/
• Investigate the necessity of pollinators to their everyday
• Comprehend that pollinators can survive only
in environments in which their particular needs
• Identify ways in which human activities impact the
environment and ways to help protect resources and